Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thirsty Thursday aka Why Do I Drink?

  1. I am going gray. See previous post for my feelings on this newest development.
  2. I have 2 months to find a new job and a new place to live.
  3. I am single. Per usual.
  4. My ex is engaged. See reason # 3.
  5. My life is in shambles.
  6. I am broke (probably from drinking).
  7. My friends live farther away than I would like.
  8. Gas is expensive.
  9. Shit, life is expensive.
  10. I hate my job (probably get fired again for saying it again. Some lessons just can't be taught).
  11. A little girl I babysat is getting married. What the hell is that? Shouldn't she still be in diapers or something?
  12. I have issues. Lots of issues. Anxiety, abandonment, daddy...you name it, I've got it.
  13. Life is an utter disappointment whether I try or not.
  14. I like booze. No seriously, I like it. A LOT.
  15. People are shitty drivers. This puts me in a bad mood.
  16. No one has entered my dicktowel giveaway. I'll show you people. All current followers are now entered. Blaire I hope you win a dick towel and don't know what to do with it.
  17. My neighbors suck. Except one of them has an entire liquor store in her apt.
  18. I have bad luck with cars (that will be a whole nother post my friends).
  19. The quarter life crisis neither begins nor ends at 25. Therefore, I'm currently residing in this state of my life.
  20. I miss home.
  21. I am overweight.
  22. I have high blood pressure. Alcohol lowers blood pressure. Dr. Write me a prescription!
  23. It's fun.
  24. It's Thursday?
  25. Telemarketers keep calling my apt looking for David and Jennifer Monter. Who, oddly enough, I actually know as David used to be my employee.
  26. Miley Cyrus. Do I need to say anything more?
  27. I haven't had sex in quite sometime. No that is not an invitation for one of you to offer your services. I'm just saying, its enough to drive you to drink. Because well, its depressing and because you might lower your standards and get laid.
  28. I like bars. And patios. And college football games. And Yankees games. And concerts. And all of these things are more awesomer with booze. Seriously.
  29. Because I want to.
  30. Because this blog would be better if I were hammered.

5 comments:

AshleyRae said...

I am right there with you. Wanna go grab a drink or 12?

Thomas Bianco said...

Wow thanks for perking us all up

Hot Mess said...

Thanks for entering all of us into the Dick Towel contest. I secretly hope I win as well. I'll find something awkward to do with it. Like mail it to my sexter out in California or something. Or perhaps use it when I visit Chuck-town in a few weeks. The locals there won't know what to make of my dick-towel situation. It'll provide a good laugh and potentially some blog material. Crossing my fingers that I win now. And I'm about to promote you and your blog. You're welcome.
B

Hot Mess said...

joined twitter and fb for #dicktowel

Hot Mess said...

tweeted your blog.

i think i should win.

Just sayin.