Monday, May 24, 2010

My Weekend in Food

If this isn't enough to gross me out and whip my butt back in gear, then there is simply no hope. And by get my butt back in gear, I mean after Barbie and I have dinner tonight (unless she cancels).

Whey Protein Shakes*Poptarts*Bagel with cream cheese* Twice Fried Shrimp Tempura Sushi Roll* Satay* Eggs* Biscuits* Boneless Buffalo Wings* French Fries* Diet Coke* Chips and Salsa* Sal's Special* Wine* Milk and Cookies Ice Cream* Cheez-Its*Boca Burger* 1/2 of a chick-fil-a biscuit

Okay, so it's really not as bad as I thought. It's just a LOT of junk food. But I know for a fact I have had worse weekends. Just couple all this shit with not working out because I was at my sister's swim meet and well...it's gross.

To uplift my spirits: Contests! Whoo!

No comments: