Saturday, May 15, 2010

Weekly Wrap Up, Edition 1.

SO. Erin does her Monday Musings with random thoughts blah blah blah you know. I love the idea, I stepped in and did it for her when she was in Vegas. I feel like I should do it more often but I need 1 rant page per day. ...So I am making the weekly wrap up. This week's wrap up ain't so great because I kept forgetting about it and wouldn't have the blog up all the time at work. I will aim to be better next week.

  • Do you know what is worse than having to walk your dog when you're not in the mood? Having to walk him in the rain. The cold rain at that.
  • I started this once already. It didn't save. I was really annoyed.
  • Today was my 1st Monday at my new desk, it kinda sucked. My ADD was real bad.
  • We have this girl in our office who is moving offices and she had to job shadow in 3 locations last week. Today she was telling me how she found someone for a job in branch A and also people for jobs in branches B and C. That's all well and good, but you had a hard ass time finding people for our branch and our branch's jobs.
  • This past weekend I picked up the EOS chapstick at Walgreens. It comes in a ball. It is the chapstick for lazy people and I love it. With 2 quick swipes across your lips they're smooth. Rock.On.
  • I feel like WGCL did not predict this rain today, I feel like they pretty much failed..
  • I listen to the Bert Show in the morning and I really need to stop. Jenn Hobby annoys the hell out of me and if I ever saw Wendy out, I think I would deck her. ...not that I actually hit people. Never have in my life.
  • Word of the month: Bizarre. I am over using it.
  • I talk a big game but don't back it up. Just remember that.
  • I really do not understand why people fight for close to the door parking spots at the gym. aren't you headed there to work out? would it kill you to add a 5 minute walk to the start and finish of your work out?
  • I do not know why, but every time I take my car to get the emissions done, I freak out. I do not even drive a clunker so I have no real genuine reason to panic. I just do.
  • I have to drive 20 miles in one direction to order (not pick up, order) a bridesmaid dress. Ever heard of supporting your local businesses?!
  • I get sucked into Operation Repo. Trashy people at it's finest. Love.It.
  • It absolutely kills me when people say Reesies Piecies -It's Reese's Pieces. It already rhymes, It already rhymes.
  • If you do not know how to do someone else's job, just do not do it. You're only going to make that other person's job (ahem, mine) 10 times harder than it needs to be.
  • Holy Humidity Atlanta.
  • Jill Zarin from the Real Housewives of NYC finds me entertaining enough to follow in Twitter. That is like the highlight of my week, now I want her to invite me to lunch. I can talk shit about Ramona & Bethenny with the best of them. CALL ME JILL!
  • Speaking of Twitter - this week I was called "feisty" and "sassy" by 3 of my followers and I loved it.
  • And continuing the Twitter topic: do you remember AOL instant messenger and how when you would "go away" you would put up an away message. Twitter SO reminds me of AIM Away Messages. Hit the Cell. LOL.
  • Evidently, last weekend there was a shooting in the courtyard of my apartment complex (the battery at chamblee station -- do not live here). If that isn't a sign that we should move the hell out, I do not know what is.
  • Every morning I watch Good Morning America. Recently, it has gotten better. But why do they feel the need to give everyone their 15 minutes of fame.
  • Speaking of news, let me wrap up how 5pm newscasts go in the A - shooting, stabbing, home invasion, apartment fire, shooting, shooting, kidnapping, building fire, stabbing, robbery. YIKES Atlanta YIKES.
  • Another great word of the month: Yikes.
  • The other day I told this bia bia to keep my name out of her mouth. Rather impolite, but this is me not caring. Feisty. :)
  • I have to take by boyfriend to see Iron Man 2 tonight, I would much rather jump off a cliff into a pool of hungry alligators. Fandago, can you make that happen?
  • Do you know who the sketchiest people in the world are? Unemployed people. Odd, I know. But these unemployed people "really want to work", yet they cancel interviews for PERM jobs at the last minute. I think they love Oprah and collecting unemployment.
  • I just tried to purchase Fandango ticket to Iron Man & something went wrong. They charged my card but did not give me tickets to print. I am now on hold trying to get a Fandango rep. FML and F Iron Man 2!
  • I ran a 5k this morning and cannot wait to say how poorly organized it was on my blog.
  • Really. My blackberry dropped the call when I was on hold with Fandango. <>
  • Sometimes I wish I was a badass. Too bad my lacoste polos and sperry boat shoes do not make me intimidating.
  • I need to schedule dinner with Erin, I have a little gifty gift for her. (Gifty Gift. What? Another reason I am not a badass).
  • Lenox Grill at Lenox Mall = Mecca of hot boys. Go there during lunch, you won't want to go back to the office.
I am out of here. I got too much stuff to do. But, this will be better for edition 2, I promise!

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

Funny I tweeted you were Sassy and then immediately afterwards I thought to myself, "Damn, I meant feisty."