Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Musings


  • I really hate when you post pictures on facebook and people come in after you and tag other people. Can we take that option away facebook? If I wanted the person tagged or was friends with them on facebook, they'd be tagged. On top of that, 62 notifications in 20 minutes while you people tag every goddamn person in the background is slightly ridiculous.
  • Heard this song on Cougar Town and went and found a version on Youtube to share with you. Need To Breathe also does a great song from the movie PS I Love You. I will be downloading more of their music ASAP.
  • There is a guy at my office who makes me think of one of the guys from the B52s. Probably during their heyday, not now. Either way, for some reason EVERY time I see him, I want to bust out into “Love Shack” and I envision psychedelic colors floating through the hallways. It’s like he has a theme song. This morning I heard him talk for the first time, he definitely loves him some B52s.
  • I actually don’t know what I mean by the above statement but I stand by it. I would bet a million dollars I don’t have, that he has at least one of their albums.
  • I really like cheesy ABC Family type movies. I don’t know why I don’t own any of them on DVD. I wonder if WalMart has any of them on sale. I might have to pick a few up. They are the best pick me ups. No joke. Especially if Selena Gomez is in them. Adore her.
  • Why did I think of that? Well… my golf crush John Raser has a PSA on his blog about Lyme Disease that his friend Drew Seeley is in (Drew is hot and starred with Selena Gomez in a Cinderella-style ABC family movie). You should check out John’s site to read about his sister who has been struck by this terrifying disease. Also head over to Youtube to see all the PSAs and some video’s from people who suffer from Lyme Disease.
  • This morning during my workout and the ride into work I listened to B.o.B’s “Airplanes” nonstop on repeat like I was back in high school. Barbie assures me this is normal and she does it all the time. I still changed to shuffle the minute I got to the office but the song is in my head and I just want to keep listening to it.
  • I sent my resume out and updated it on Monster. I’m getting nervous about looking for a new job and relocating. Nervous but excited. I am in no way prepared for this, I can tell you that right now. In fact, probably on Wednesday, I will start wigging out about it. I also sent a profile into a Media company here in Atlanta to work on mobile tours and events in the southeast so we will see how that goes. If nothing else, I would get to work some events and get paid for it. It would be a nice way to break up my time in front of the computer.
  • Guess what is on tonight? The exact Drew Seeley/ Selena Gomez movie I was just talking about. Guess who doesn't have TV at their place?
  • Dear ABC Family, you've sucked me in again- Pretty Little Liars looks delicious. I love shows that just throw the teacher/student hook up right out there, ya know? How often do you think that really happens...? hmmm.
  • I'm at home now so I have a feeling nothing exciting is going to happen the rest of the day so fuck it...I'm posting NOW. I can always update later if need be...

2 comments:

selina_leigh said...

Love the new picture, it cracks me up! Good luck on the job search!!

Berryfine said...

Hahaha I learned at a young age... DO NOT WASTE THE ALCOHOL.