Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Helllooooo Eye Candy!

So today might have been the greatest day ever for mail (minus if there had been a million dollars in the mail). Not only did my Victoria's Secret Swim preview come but ESPN the magazine is also in my mailbox. Yes, I am that awesome. And the guy on the cover is looking HOT. I haven't even googled him yet. I'm going to see if I can locate a picture of the cover for you first...then we'll see if he's actually as good looking as my body seems to think judging by its response.
No. Dice. Damn.

Okay, basically a ball is covering half his face but his eyes are looking mighty fine. And aren't those windows to the soul anyway? If you get a chance, start scouting for the May 17 th issue to see what I'm talking about.

According to the MAG, he's the best hope for the world cup for America. There's a catch- he's Italian. And Upon opening the cover wider, he is MIGHTY fine.

Meet Giuseppe Rossi-a second striker for the Spanish club Villareal.



Born February 1, 1987, Giuseppe was born in NJ (hey boy heyyyyy) and has dual citizenship in both Italy and America. His Wikipedia is full of stats I don't understand because who really cares about soccer except during the World Cup. Or when David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo wander around with their shirts off? Speaking of shirts off...

No comments: