Sunday, May 30, 2010

10, 11, 12, and 13

Prize #10: is a gift card to Starbucks because there is always a day we could use a little ummmppphhh in our lives. Mine occur on all days ending in....DAY. so thanks for joining me on those days.



Prize #11: Gu of some sort. I don't eat the shit so if you do I'll let you pick. Otherwise you're hoping I pick a flavor you like that does big things. So think long and hard before you say, "I don't care...." In fact, forget letting you pick, I'll buy you guys a sampler pack. That's how much I love you. But if you love ME you'll send me mucho followers!



Prize #12: The Runners Guide to the Meaning of Life. Apparently running is good for more than athleticism. I'll let this book explain it more eloquently then I could dream of!



Prize #13: Asics Mesh bag to carry all your awesome new shit for free you got from me because I was begging you to be my friend. And I mean begging. And by begging I mean praying you might throw a dollar or two toward my run. For realz. You can choose from pink, blue or black!



So, head over to the original post and figure out how to possibly win all 13 or NONE of these prizes :) You have until June 2nd to win and so far...I have 4 entrants! You don't want to miss out! Good luck to Ben, Ethan, Heather and C Elmore!

No comments: