Monday, May 3, 2010

Sex Toy Virgin

Okay, so I am slightly prudish. Some of my friends would laugh at that all things considered but when it comes to my sex life I am what Kristen of The Hills would call "Vanilla". Generally speaking I'm okay with that. I don't want to go experimenting with someone I don't even know. But lately, I've been thinking its time to get over my embarrassment and step into a sex shop and pick something up for myself. Because maybe the old fashioned way of stimulating myself just ain't cutting it anymore. The problem is I really like sex with a real live penis. And I really enjoy having that penis attached to a real live (preferrably hunky) male. Because the real thing comes with lips and hands and a tongue and I like all those things. So, in all honesty, I have no idea what kind of toy I would even purchase for myself. Or if I could even go through with it considering I refuse to buy erotic literature or sex guides in an actual store!
Is there a way to order a side of this with my new sex toy?


So, first, I need some tips or advice. As always, you can post anonymously, but I want to know what toys I should consider investing in (and let's be honest it IS an investment- that shit don't come cheap). Also, funny stories about your shopping trips are always appreciated!

City Girl Blogs has me just a tad bit nervous about what kind of product I should buy-click on over to her blog and check the article out.

1 comment:

L. DaCosta said...

Wait...are we talking literally about erotic literature i.e. short stories or Playgirl? Cause if you want some erotic literature I think I may have a book you can have. If I didn't see it anyway. Too much literature...not enough erotic.