Monday, May 10, 2010

Weekend WrapUp- SUPER FANTASTIC!


  • Friday, I spent the day working after a light workout in the morning. That afternoon, I headed over to a friends for some pool time followed by games and bars. I was proud of myself because I brought my own marinated chicken breast and two beers plus one vodka and grapefruit. I played two games of beer pong and had one mixed drink at the bar. Usually, I head out with this crew and end up blacking out. I know that's terrible but damn, it sure is fun!

  • Saturday I woke up and weighed in. My highest weight was 175 lbs. I weighed in Saturday at 153! That's 22 lbs lost! I had a packed schedule for the day so I took the day off of working out. I did a lot of wedding stuff with my best friend and tried out the new rehearsal dinner location. I ordered a side Caesar salad and a shrimp wrap. Worked a little bit before my brother surprised the family and took me out to dinner. We went to Diggers and split some Irish Nachos. I had a chef salad and a diet coke. We played some Wii (love that!) and then went and saw Hot Tub Time Machine where I had 1/2 a diet coke and some milk duds. Overall, not bad for me. I practiced some good decisions and some indulgences.

  • Sunday, I woke up and went on a 9 Mile run. That's right, NINE miles. I mapped the run out on some roads around my apt and there were some killer hills. It was 98% paved though weirdly enough the sidewalk would switch sides at random intervals. I felt solid running- finished in an hour and forty minutes and felt like I could keep going which is great news for the half marathon in June! For Mother's Day, we went bowling and then I made some southwest chicken Alfredo and a Caesar salad. I didn't get seconds but I did get dessert. Hey! My sister made brownies! How could I say no?!?!

**Tomorrow, I start with my personal trainer- YIKES!
***Don't forget about my giveaway- a one year subscription to Fitness Magazine!

1 comment:

inspiREDtorun13 said...

Nine mile runs= Treating yourself to something yummy.

If you are running that much, you're going beyond the recommended "30 minutes of cardio" and guilt-free indulgence should be allowed. At least imo, because I sure do it!