Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Twitter Tuesday

Sometimes the BEST way to find someone new to follow is to go to your own list of people you follow and find the funniest person on it (or you can substitute most interesting. Whatever). Then go through the people they follow and find a great picture. Which is what I did this week because I AM LAZY. I swear Twitter Tuesday saps up a lot of time when done correctly. I am going to compile a list of awesome this weekend and have it ready to go so this can be posted prior to 5 pm on Tuesdays. After that, the post is pretty much pointless right? Cause you won't read it til Wednesday.

This week's Twitter Tuesday tweep was picked for a number of reasons. The most important of these reasons being the bio that decorates his profile which states the following:


being gay is weird & hard. tweet that.


Okay, then. Done and done. A new follower has clicked follow (me, duh) and now I bring you my selection of gems I mined from someone else's profile. Thanks @beingayisgay!
  • The only thing I cook up in the kitchen is drama and jealousy. Best served al dente at 98.6 degrees.
  • True/False: My hair is holding me back.
  • So tired of mistaking lesbians for cute boys.
  • Sorry I'm late. My emotions hit heavy traffic on Santa Monica Blvd.
  • Can we like, give Lance Bass back to straight people?
  • Does this AA meeting have an after-party?
  • Reality show: Four gay New Yorkers get dumped in the deep South & fight for their fabulous lives. Cosmos meets bigotry.
  • My friends and I are the gay version of The Craft. We wear lots of black and just held a seance for LiLo's career last week.
  • I'm a very giving person. I give nasty looks to strangers all the time.
  • Tonight, should I dress to impress or dress to depress?
  • I charge for house party appearances. I'll need California weed, 420 dollars and a cute boy to make out with by night's end.
  • I moved to New York City to have brunch with my friends and talk about dicks
  • I know love is supposed to be blind but that's some Helen Keller shit going on right there.
  • Behind every great gay, there's a fabulous mother holding a mimosa.
  • In this cruel modern world, you're only as good as your last tweet.
  • True Life: I'm Sexy & People Are Jealous Of Me.
  • Being a homosexual is a full-time job and I'm sick of working without benefits.

**Also, I bet he would love to win a dick towel unlike my followers. Also, obsessed with this fabulous picture!

***Double also, for some reason I really like his background. I always imagined this is how it went down in the batcave.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

did you steal him from me because i love him!! :o)

Berryfine said...

Sorry darlin, I stole him from someone who has been featured on Twitter Tuesday before. But I'm glad he's Barbie approved!