Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Ex Files...Part 2

So, last week I had a little bitch fest about my ex and his new live in girlfriend. Thought maybe I would update you about the newest twist in the plot. And my failed relationship turned failed friendship.

Friday night, I went out with friends and had a blast. Unfortunately, Saturday morning my body did not agree with that decision so I slept in a little later than normal. I was feeling slightly sluggish when I finally dragged my lazy, hungover ass out of bed and it took me forever to get ready to go perform some Maid of Honor duties for my BFF. In between getting ready, I would collapse at my computer and browse the internet until I gained enough strength to do the next thing. During one of these such breaks in my routine, I discovered some lovely news.

The ex...PROPOSED TO HIS GIRLFRIEND THE NIGHT BEFORE.

This is not fucking news you want to hear when you may or may not still be drunk from the night before. Especially when you discover it because your "friend" posts congrats to them as her facebook status. Add to the fact that as the day went on I discovered the ex had essentially text every goddamn person in his phone book but me to tell them his oh so exciting news. So basically, he gave me a big fuck you. And all of them knew the news and not one of them thought to let me know what the hell was going on.

At 2 pm, the "friend" who let me in on the secret via facebook status text me to "Check on me". She said she wanted to make sure I was okay because she knows I hate all these people getting engaged and married. When I said I wasn't worried about this one since I was certain there'd be no weddings or showers to attend she got pissed. I'm sorry, what? You just said you knew I hate the shit and then when I agree with that statement you get pissed at me? What the fuck. Women.

So, I suppose the ex and I can be friends once I am engaged. Which will never happen so I guess that friendship is off.

Now, I just need to figure out how to get all my shit back.

1 comment:

Hot Mess said...

ugh that suuuuccckkkssss! and leaves a horrible taste in my mouth and makes my neck hurt and makes me want to rub my face on a cheese grater...all at once. I'm so sorry babe! I have yet to take a walk in those particular shoes but i'm sure it's coming soon enough...come play with us this weekend and celebrate like 4 people's bdays at 8 traxx...we'll get u drunk and i won't mind your bitchin ;)