Thursday, May 6, 2010

Needtobreathe...Mountain Man

Okay I am strangley attracted to rugged guys ( I like to refer to them as Mountain Men). Though I've never dated one, the idea of fucking one (out in the woods for example) holds a massive amount of appeal to me. So the other day, while watching Cougar Town, this song came one that sounded BEAUTIFUL. So I jotted down some lyrics and with the power of google, I discovered it was NEEDTOBREATHE which strangely enough is a Christian band. But whatevs, I love a lot of their music as I learned through Youtube. I also discovered Bear Rinehart might be the new love of my life.
He's got this incredible southern accent. Plus, the way he strums a guitar can you IMAGINE what he could do with his hands? Seriously. Obviously, the Christians are out to get me because I can't find fantastic pictures of just him but I don't care. I think he's hot as hell for some reason and I'm sticking to it whether you agree with me or not.
I think we could be a great match too. Except for that pesky thing that I really, really like sex before marriage. You know, taking the car for a test drive and all that. Though I feel as though I can tell if a guy will be any good prior to slipping between the sheets so maybe I've got this whole idea wrong. Anyway, Bear is into anyone with a chip on their shoulders (oh, hello, Berryfine), Bruce Springsteen, restaurants with tables outside (patios are my fave!), sports, movies and attitudes. I. Totally. Fit. The. Bill. Plus he lives in Charleston and I love that place too. Weird.

PLUS he is a former football player for Furman University. Check that shit out.


What about you guys? Are you attracted to rugged, manly men? Any hot hookups we should hear about? Hey, cut me some slack, I'm in a drought and need to live vicariously through you!

No comments: