Monday, May 31, 2010

Why Have We Not Cheated?!?!?!

Real Conversation that Occurred at the gym:



Travis: My friend here thinks everyone wants to have sex with him because he's Dominican.

Dominican: Do not, Travis!


Me: I'd rather have sex with Travis than you, buddy. Sorry.

Travis: I'm going to take that as a compliment and leave it alone.

Domincan: Travis, stop twisting my words.

Travis: Tell her what you said then.

Dominican: Nahhhh man.

Travis: So Block offered him a job. He would start when he gets back from the Dominican.

Dominican: He asked me to bring a Dominican girl back for him.

Travis: So, course, he thinks Block must want to have sex with him.

Me: I hate to break it to you sweetie, but unless you got a fat pussy hidden in those gym shorts Block ain't interested in sex with you.



Travis and I laugh. The Dominican looks uncomfortable and Mike approaches looking all sexy and shit as he applies chapstick to his luscious lips.

Travis tells Mike about the Dominican and his sexual issue. I'm attempting to figure out how the hell I'm getting to my car without getting soaked. I voice this issue to everyone. Dominican looks relieved the subject is off him now.



Mike: Hop on up, I'll give you a piggy back ride to the car so your feet don't get wet in those flip flops.

Me: Is that the only ride you're offering me, Mike?





Mike starts laughing and under his breath mutters something about how long it has been for him. Conversation continues while I make a mess of my shake and need a towel. Mike is about to leave when he turns around.



Mike: Well, ready for that ride?

Me: Don't tease me Mike.

Mike: Who says I am? I don't tease baby, I please.





And with a cocky wink in my direction, he heads out into the rain. How have we NOT cheated on his wife yet? This is definitely the most innuendo fueled conversation Mike and I have had about US. We joke about sex A LOT but usually in the context of one or the other of us getting it on with someone else. And his comment about how long it has been directly challenges the notion that my trainer put in my head about rumors swirling that he was already cheating on his wife (Come to find out about 1/2 of those rumors actually involve me!).



What do you think? Will this keep getting more and more sexually charged? Will we cross the line?


1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

OH. MY. GOD!!! Please keep us posted!!