Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hate Week 2

R's response to my Plastered Pick

First of all before I respond, Eric Church just came on. Right when I hit the reply button. "How bout you". I think that is a sign. A sign for what, I have no idea. I'm going to assume it means you're email is spot on, 100% correct.

Second of all, I have a question. I know when it came down to it, you would not do this, but you've got to admit that it might just cross your mind if the Dawgs made the National Championship. It would cross my mind for sure:
http://www.ajc.com/news/woman-charged-with-offering-175986.html?cxntlid=thbz_hm
By the way, the last sentence in that story is f'ing hilarious to me.

Thirdly, i was kind of dragging this morning. Now, due to this email, I am alive. I am ready. Ready for what, I don't know. Probably booze if I had to guess. And now that I think about it, if Ernest came over right now and offered me a beer, i would freakin pound it.

Fourth, your email should be posted somewhere. It pretty much covers it all. From God to Soulja Boy. Finally, I my prediction is very simple. Dawgs 31, Gators 26. That's what popped in my brain while I was typing. So, boom. Geno Atkins breaks Tebow's leg in the 4th quarter. Geno then takes off Timmy's helmet and cleet's him in the face while he lays helpless on the ground. After the game concludes, Richt pretends to go in for the handshake, and then, boom, psyche, b*&ch slaps Meyer in the face followed by a swift kick to his non-professional region. Meyer cries like a baby, and is fired due to his gayness. Tebow never plays again, gets married to an underage Argentinian woman, and lives happily ever after performing circumcisions and being a complete homo.

No comments: