Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Would You Date A Guy With The Same Name?

So last night I was at a concert (what up Muse and U2? Great show!) and this guy hit on me. He was pretty cute- tallish, brown hair, dark eyes- and funny and outgoing. Sounds perfect right? Especially when you consider he was very definitely into me (judging from both my own opinion and those that were around me). He was from Knoxville which means, well, I wouldn't really do anything about it anyway but... he was the best prospect I've had in a long time.

WRONG.

There is one thing keeping me from pursuing this on another level and that is that we share the same name. SAME FIRST NAME. Now call me crazy, but if this did turn into something I think it would be very awkward to call my own name out as I orgasmed. Blah, blah, blah I could call him baby or maybe by his last name or whatever. And if we had the same last name I would have an issue as well (though if we got married that would certainly make things a lot easier on me). I don't care- we would share the same damn name. To me that is weird, I don't care if those crazy kids on facebook have the exact same name are getting married!

So, tell me your thoughts! Have you dated someone with the same name (first or last)? Was it weird? Did you have challenges? I am really counting on you guys to help me out with this!

No comments: