Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Food Journal

Before I start: THANK YOU TANYA! It took me a while to look through the comments and discover the website you suggested but I did and boy do I love it. The true test will be if I continue to use it as days progress. I'm always super diligent and then it slips off.

The site Tanya recommended is FitDay and I am loving it. Reasons to love:
  • It is FREE!
  • You can log your food intake
  • You can track your activity
  • The profile allows you to share how much activity you do in a day on average
  • Custom foods! So if I eat out or eat something with a nutrition label I can plug the numbers in and save it for future use!
  • GOALS- you can do weight and fitness goals
  • Charts and breakdowns of the food you consume

I definitely recommend that anyone struggling to keep track of what they eat and how get on this site and give it a shot. Granted, it is only my first day, but I have tried other food journals and been extremely disappointed. So far, I am happiest with this one!

No comments: