Monday, October 19, 2009

Do I have to cut myself off?

So after this weekend I am wondering if I just have to end all fun times and weekend shenanigans in order to make this whole weightloss thing occur. I mean last week I was up to losing 6 lbs and this morning (after a weekend wedding) I had gained those 6 lbs back. WTF. I just don't know how to say no I guess. So I'm thinking I may have to quit fun times unless I can find a babysitter to monitor my food and beverage intake.

breakfast Multigrain cheerios with skim milk

lunch cliff bar

snack peanut butter and wheat thins

snack banana

dinner romain lettuce with grilled shrimp, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, italian dressing and eggs

desert Polka Dot Reisling

Also making me feel bad- looking at pictures from the weekend. I FEEL like I LOOK fat. I can see double chins and flabby arms. UGH...

On that vein, I will say I did have some happy pictures this weekend- a surprise for my mom from my brother, sister and I. I don't generally toot someone else's horn but you have to see the pictures my friend Jess takes- click here to see them. She is absolutely incredible. If you are in the Atlanta area and need family photos, engagement or wedding pictures or anything else DEFEINITELY call her. She really pays attention to you and asks your opinions and thoughts during the shoot so you get really personalized shots :) I will be using her again in the future for sure!

No comments: