Friday, October 16, 2009

Grocery List

I forgot to post yesterday's shopping list on here (duh, it was the 15th- of course I went and blew my money!). Since I am being very careful about what I am eating now, coupons aren't going to help out anymore. Thank god for my Kroger Plus savings of $1.77 yesterday! The goal is to spend less than $50 each time I head to the store. Yesterday I succeeded even with purchasing a caddy for my cleaning supplies and a boss's day card (which of course, I forgot!). Without further ado, the list:

  • 1/2 gallon of Kroger Skim Milk (with Vitamin A &D)
  • Athenos Reduced Fat Feta
  • Sabrero Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
  • Romaine bagged salad (I know, I should get organic but I don't like cleaning and chopping it- YUCK)
  • Tomatoes
  • Cucumbers
  • Navel Oranges
  • Red Delicious Apples
  • Dannon Reduced Fat Vanilla Yogurt
  • Kraft Olive Oil Mayo
  • Jack Daniels Barbeque Sauce (an indulgence- with as much chicken as I eat, I need fun marinades!)
  • Jiff Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
  • Bare Naked Triple Berry Granola
  • Whole Wheat Pitettes
  • Kroger Olive Oil Pan Spray

Grand Total: $39.96!

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

The reason there is no meat on the list is not because I have gone vegetarian but because I have chicken, crab cakes and shrimp still in my freezer! Also, anyone have any advice on what to make with my crab cakes?