Thursday, October 22, 2009

Forgot Yesterday

Let's just call the day a wash. I worked and then had to head to Conyers for a visitation (my friend's grandmother passed away) and by the time I was heading back I was in no mood to cook or even eat anything in my apt. After stopping at Wendy's, I headed home to watch Greek (my new obsession) on DVD. I did throw some crunches and pushups in after inhaling my Wendy's but not enough to call it a workout. Still, every bit of activity counts, right?

Yesterday's food log:

breakfast Mint Chocolate Cliff Bar, apple

snack Butterscotch snack pack ( i know, they are terrible- I have two left and then never again!)

lunch roasted red pepper hummus with feta cheese and mini pitas

dinner Wendy's Crispy Chicken Sandwich and value french fries

I am still utilizing the fitday.com website and loving it. I also looked up the percentage of carbs,fat and protein you should have in your day and am aiming to meet that but I am failing so far. Let me know if you have any suggestions for high protein, low carb meals and snacks!

%of carbs recommended: 40-45 Actual carbs eaten yesterday: 53%
%of fat recommended: 30-35 Actual fat eaten yesterday: 32%
%of protein recommended: 25-30 Actual protein eaten yesterday: 15%

No comments: