Thursday, October 1, 2009

Kickball!!!

Hey guys, as usual- thursdays will be light as its past my bed time :)

breakfast cheerios with skim milk

snack coffee, handful of cheerios

lunch PB&J on wheat with extra fiber, snack pack

dinner Chloe convinced me Chick fil a would be a great idea. I can never go there and not get fries! Ughh...but I got an 8 pack chicken nugget and fries with lemonade

dessert two miller lites

So I had kickball tonight and I took pics which I will post at a later date. Suffice to say, we lost but we had a great time and kept the game close with the number one team in the league. My team is tons of fun and they don't take themselves too seriously which I like. I also ran a 4 mile loop before kickball to get some cardio in. Speaking of which I am looking for some great tunes to motivate my workout. I prefer hip-hop, pop and rap for my cardio and rock and country for my weight lifting. You know when you lift weights you want something that makes you feel like ripping someone's head off! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

No comments: