Wednesday, October 7, 2009

U2 Concert

First, I swear I will include some pics tomorrow when I get some wireless going again (I will update all the posts with pics that are lacking!). Last night was AWESOME. Totally worth not working out...my friend Ashley won us tickets to see U2 (with Muse opening- they were cool too) at the GA Dome. It was so much fun. I felt really comfortable in my outfit (minus my muffin top- thank god the blazer covered it) and people must have been catching that vibe because a lot of people were stopping to talk to me. I also bumped into a few people I knew on the floor. I still feel bad for not having worked out this week yet but I think today will be the day!

breakfast Cheese omelet with 2 slices of bacon, grapefruit juice and an english muffin with smart balance butter

snack cheerios

lunch Luna bar, banana and a snack pack

snack Chipotle hummus with tortilla chips

dinner Blimpie's 6 inch Buffalo Chicken panini (I'm proud of myself for not getting the combo) and 2 Miller Lights

No comments: