Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy Hour from 4-6

Oh afternoon drinking coupled with email. What could be better?

From: E
To: S; A; C; Tiny Ninja
Time: 4:25PM

I just want it to be known...that I busted open at bottle of wine at 420 on a wednesday. Out of control? Maybe. Worth it? Definitely.

Here's to happy hour!

From: Tiny Ninja
To: E
Time: 4:27PM

I got you beat bitch! I've been drinking margs for awhile now. And I have to drive home...

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

From: E
To: Tiny Ninja
Time: 4:29PM

Tiny Ninja...I hate you. That is all.

Love,
Tipsy Tower

From: S
To: Tiny Ninja; A; E; C
Time: 4:29PM

Tiny Ninja where the hell are you at? Haha

I'm on my way home after a very awkward interaction with a coworker, tminus 3 hrs til wine time :)

Holllaaaa

From: A
To: S; E; Tiny Ninja; C

I'm blackout!

From: E
To: S; Tiny Ninja; A; C
Time: 4:32PM

Do share....

well, what had happened was, my throat hurt. I tried water. I tried milk...and chocolate milk just for good measure. And the only other beverage I had was wine. And weirdly enough, my throat does not hurt as bad. But the bottle is almost gone so I might have a problem. Wait not because I just drank the bottle- it was almost gone to begin with.

Oh, fuck it, I have a problem. Step 1 complete.

From: Tiny Ninja
To: A; E; S; C
Time: 4:33PM

A are you just trying to outdo me?!?! I don't believe you. And I am at willy's by piedmont with the puppies.I win!

Chop chop suckas!

From : E
To: Tiny Ninja; S; A; C
Time: 4:35PM

If you are drinking alone you have a problem. And puppies do not count as drinking with a crowd. I'm just saying.

Love,
The one with a problem.

From: A
To: E
Time: 4:36PM

Definite problem child here no worries! First step: admit u have a problem (checkkkkk)

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: Tiny Ninja
To: E
Time: 4:36PM
Don't be jealous. There is another human here drinking with me. But 2 + 2 = 4! So either way it beats your 1.

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

To: E
From: Tiny Ninja
Time: 4:38PM

I spent the whole day in my sweatpants and watched tv while "working" before "drinking" while working. So chop chop tiny ninja.

What is step two? If it's stopping then I'm sticking with step one FOREVER.

From: Tiny Ninja
To: E
Time: 4:42PM

Step 2 is drinking more with a friend. I am that friend. And don't pretend to act all lazy and worthless. That is my daily life bia.

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

From: E
To: Tiny Ninja; C; S; A
Time: 4:47PM

out of curiosity... I googled the 12 steps. Also, there are apparently 12 traditions that go with it? nuts.

These are the original Twelve Steps as published by Alcoholics Anonymous:
  1. We admitted we were powerless over alcohol—that our lives had become unmanageable.
  2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.
  3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood Him.
  4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.
  5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.
  6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.
  7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.
  8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.
  9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
  10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.
  11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His Will for us and the power to carry that out.
  12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.

From:S

To:Tiny Ninja; C; A; E

Time: 4:49PM

Why do you keep going to Midtown and not contacting me bitatccchhhh

And the story is too long...needs to be told in person...but it was funny

From:E

To:S;A;C; Tiny Ninja

Time: 4:51PM

I don't see why you guys don't come visit me and Tiny Ninja in east bumble fuck more often. There is so much to do. My apt even has a playground. That's right, I went there.

From: S

To: A; C; E; Tiny Ninja

Time: 5:06PM

The last couple times I was at a playground I was either getting laidor on my way to getting laid. Gotta keep the tradition alive...soooono playgrounds for me any time soon :(

From: C

To: Tiny Ninja; S; A; E

Time: 5:49PM

1. all you chicks are crazy and I heart you all dearly!

2. I have been so busy today that I have not been on gchat or checked email (GASP!)

3. cute bartender boy that I gave my digits to want to do something tonight... WHOOP WHOOP! C's got her groove back! That is all...

From: A

To: C; E; S; Tiny Ninja

Time: 6:03PM

Seal the deal tonight C!!!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From: S

To: C; E; A; Tiny Ninja

Time: 6:05PM

I concur with Tiny Ninja. Kadar can make it happen :) just don't go BACK to outback ;)
Love love

From: Tiny Ninja

To: S; E; A; C

I don't even know what is going on anymore. Traffic sucks. I'm never going to make it home. My happy drunk turned to angry bitter drunk. Congrats chloe. I love you all.

P.S. I may (I don't know the odds) get box seats for LSU. Eat that Timbo. Tiny. Ninja strikes again (maybe and most hopefully)

Sent on the Now Network™ from my Sprint® BlackBerry

No comments: