Monday, October 12, 2009

2 lbs in 2 days

So my weekend was not as bad as it could have been. I ate like shit...but I only gained 2 lbs so I cannot complain. This week is not off to a good start because I went to visit my friend Cortney and stayed longer than I thought. Then I cooked dinner and watched the office. Now I am in crisis mode with my friend Jess and its not looking like this phone call is going to end any time soon. So no workout- must sleep!

breakfast cheerios with bananas

snack yocrunch

lunch ham and cheese with crackers

snack peanuts

dinner hummus with crackers, chicken on fiber wheat bread with cheese and mayo

dessert weight watchers ice cream
I am considering ditching processed foods and booze. Thoughts? Advice?

3 comments:

...Barbie... said...

i dont know anything about processed foods, but cutting out the booze could be beneficial. just think about all the calories in beer, shots, and mixed drinks ... followed by the jimmy johns and late night drunk food. but i think you should wait till after football season to cut the drinking!

Berryfine said...

See the thing is I'm not even drinking that much anymore- especially compared to college when I weighed in at 140. I usually drink once a week and even that has slowed down considerably. Plus I have been watching the amount and type of booze and I have not done late night snacking since like the second week of this blog!

As for processed foods, I'm not even sure how it would work but I'm thinking of starting but cutting out anything packaged or premade....

L. DaCosta said...

I've actually been thinking about cutting out the booze myself. I'm curious what would happen. I've also been thinking about cutting out fast food but it's a little harder since I'm on the road so much. It's just so easy getting a chicken sandwich and going to my next appointment.