Sunday, October 11, 2009

To Give Or Not To Give

As we all know, sex is never just sex (and if it's all deed and no foreplay it's not much fun). Lately, as I've reflected on past experiences, I've started thinking about the full scope of sex.

As high school students, many girls figure they have to put out to get (or keep) a boyfriend. And they hold out as long as possible in order to safeguard their virginity. How many girls are "everything but..." girls? But I've started to really examine that stance. Perhaps the bases are all wrong on this one.

At this point in life, I've started to reconsider my stance on things like the blow job. Where before, a blow job was a precursor to sex now I am starting to wonder if I have the order wrong. Think about the actual act of a blow job. While in school it may seem like the sort of action you can perform as a detached, hip female. But in really considering the act I've started to move away from that thought. To me the action of using your mouth on someone is a curiously intimate one that we really don't put enough care into. Should we really be so free with our mouth's affections?

What are your thoughts? Do you have an experience or opinion you'd like to share about my ramblings? Email me at mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

No comments: