Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Utilizing Fitday.com

Hello! I spent today jumping around on Fitday.com so I could share Day 1 of the experience with you and you could decide if it was the site for you! I've got to tell you I am loving it!

Food Diary:
breakfast YoCrunch

snack orange

lunch Jason's Deli Ranchero Wrap (whooooaaaa buddy!) I love places like Jason's Deli that allow you to look up the nutrition information. It helps me make a great decision. I always feel wary about a place that does not list it on the website or immediately respond to inquiries about their nutrition facts.

snack Weight Watchers toffee crunch ice cream

dinner Lean Pocket Chicken and Artichoke dinner

Calorie Intake: 1612. My goal for each day is to ingest 1642 so I did good today! YAY!

Breakdown:
Fat 71.2 g
Carbs 180.4 g
Protein 79.2 g

Could be worse but definitely could be a lot better...something to work on!

Workout- 40 minute bike ride. Then I got distracted by Scrabble with my dad so no weights :(

No comments: