Monday, October 5, 2009

Going to be a rough week!

This week (as Ashley and I are calling it: Rocktober) is hella busy. I'm not going to lie- working out is not on the top of my list. Today I am working overtime- taking a little break right now- and $20 an hour is too much to be ignored. I know, I know my health should come first and physical activity is good for me. But my allergies are killing me and I need the money so not today, buddies, not today. On the upside, I went to Walmart and picked up allergy meds and my Lisinopril. Remember how I said I was doing this for vanity reasons but also for health? Well, the health reasons are super important and should probably be shared. About two years ago I was diagnosed as boderline Type 2 diabetic. Which goes hand in hand with high blood pressure. A few months ago I was given the script for Lisinopril and I took it for two months before sliding off. But today, I made sure to pick it up. Weight gain goes hand in hand with both of these conditions so the more in shape I get and the more I watch my weight, the better I will feel. Wish me luck!

breakfast Bacon, egg and provolone cheese on an english muffin with grapefruit juice

snack banana

lunch cliff bar and a snack pack

snack coffee (so bad for the blood pressure. I know! Last day, I swear!)

dinner Chicken marinated in hot sauce, caesar salad (minus the croutons) with cucumbers and tomatoes

dessert Weight Watchers Toffee ice cream bar

No comments: