Friday, October 9, 2009

Is Kickball a Work Out?

Kickball last night :) It's a happy day for me when I get to play kickball and see my team. I took more pictures last night and this afternoon I will update ALL my blogs with the pictures I have taken for them so that this is not so bland. If kickball is a workout, I got one in for the week. NICE. I've been swamped lately and I read somewhere if you feel too tired to work out then you probably are. If you are running on less than 7 hours of sleep, your body does not benefit from the work out so the rest is more important than the work out. I've been fitting in random sets with hand weights all week but nothing big. NEXT WEEK I SWEAR!

breakfast 3 pancakes, glass of milk

snack apple

lunch Cliff bar and a banana

snack honey roasted peanuts

dinner 3 beers and a grilled cheese with tomato french fries and some chips, salsa and queso (we got our asses kicked in kickball so of course I had to indulge in food!)

No comments: