Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thoughts on Yoga

My friend Ellen has another great post on her blog. It pretty much sums up why I hve never taken a yoga class. I could use tips though because I hear it is a great workout and I am game for trying anything new.

Also, I am interested in a place that just has classes- I don't want to join a gym persay but a place where I could drop in a couple times a month and py like 5 bucks to take boot camp or zumba or pilates or even yoga. Anyone know of any places?

3 comments:

...Barbie... said...

I too would like to find a place like that. There is one by my bank but it is not $5. That is why I do not go.

Ellen said...

There are places in NYC where you can donate whatever you can afford for a class. I feel like there HAS to be one like that in ATL! I have a lot of friends living there, so if I hear any good places, I'll let you know ;)

Berryfine said...

I will have to look that up Ellen. Barbie- I will keep you posted on what I find. Maybe we can find a place we can do like a 30 minute lunch time class or something!