Friday, October 16, 2009

My iPod hates me...

It's like the damn thing knows I am upset and is trying to make my cry on my way to work. A sampling of tunes while on shuffle:
  • "More Time" Needtobreathe from PS I Love You
  • "Never Too Late" Three Days Grace from One-X
  • "Over" Sugarcult from Palm Trees and Power Lines
  • "I Can Sleep When I'm Dead" Jason Michael Carroll from Waitin' In the Country
  • "Luck of the Draw" Jacob Miller from Who We Are
  • "Is Anybody Home?" Our Lady Peace from 99x's Live X
  • "Never Say Never" The Fray from The Fray
  • "How's It Gonna Be" Third Eye Blind from Third Eye Blind
  • "Sink or Swim" Tyrone Wells from Remain
  • "Damaged" Plumb from Chaotic Resolve
  • "Do This Anymore" Nickelback from The Long Road
  • "How" The Cranberries from Everybody Else is Doing it so Why Can't We
  • "You Can't Count on Me" Counting Crows from Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings
  • "Close Yet Far" CKY from Infiltrate Destroy Rebuild
  • "Goodbye to You" Michelle Branch from The Spirit Room
  • "You Might Die Trying" Dave Matthews Band from Stand Up
  • "Jumper" Third Eye Blind from Third Eye Blind
  • "No More" Eddie Veder from Into the Wild
  • "Show Me What I'm Looking For" Carolina Liar from Coming to Terms
  • "Out of Order" Duncan Sheik from Duncan Sheik
  • "Empty Apartment" Yellowcard from Ocean Avenue
  • "Here Without You" 3 Doors Down from The Better Life
  • "Running Up That Hill" Placebo from Bones
  • "Honestly OK" Dido from No Angel
  • "Empty" The Cranberries from No Need to Argue
  • "Suicidal Dream" Silverchair from Frogstomp (seriously? Fuck you iPod)

So thanks iPod for sending me into a spiral of depression. That's really how I wanted to spend my Friday.

No comments: