Friday, October 23, 2009

Defeat

I wish I could play kickball every night. With a team that wins. Man, last night should have been our team's victory and we self-imploded in the last inning. What a bummer. Especially knowing that the other team was taking jello shots while I was stone cold sober. I swore I was not going to go out but of course (dear self-discipline, where art thou?) I ended up at Charlie Mopps with the rest of my team. I was STARVING. I think it was 9:30 before I got my food and I went with the cheapest meal on the menu- grilled cheese and french fries. I know, I know.

breakfast Two packs of Lower Sugar Cinnamon Sugar Oatmeal

snack coffee

lunch Cookies 'N'Cream Delight Luna Bar

snack Blue Chips

snack Valencia orange and Crystal Light Immunity

dinner grilled cheese and waffle fries and Miller Lite beer

Points for only drinking one beer right?

No comments: