Monday, October 12, 2009

Erotic Literature

I know my initial plan was to write about the funny and bizarre antics I have participated in sexually but the fact is I keep stumbling across other sexual things I want to discuss. Not that it is much of a discussion when I just throw this shit out there and no one responds but maybe one day...

Anyway, the other day I was at Walmart. Wandering. I had to pick up some meds and had some time to kill so I went to the book section. Perusing the titles I came across this book that seemed like it could be a good read. It involved a Navy SEAL and that just sounded like it had intrigue and hunky guys all wrapped up in a nice 300 page book. Boy was I right...and wrong...about that!

The book is Lora Leigh's Dangerous Games. It was addictive. Now, I had my romance novel phase and I (obviously) enjoy sex as much as the next person but Lora Leigh blew my mind. Possibly because I was not expecting the words COCK and PUSSY in a book I bought at Walmart. Plus, multiple chapters dedicated to describing sexual acts in details (some of which had me squirming). I'm not going to lie, the book got me going and I felt slightly embarrassed for wanting to read more of her books. I also felt slightly frustrated that I don't currently have a go-to guy cause I was ready to go after reading some of these passages!

So, tell me, have you or would you ever read erotic fiction? Any good suggestions or embarrassing stories about purchasing one of these finds?

No comments: