Saturday, October 3, 2009

Ugh

I gained a whole pounde between yesterday morning and this morning simply from not working out. I know it isn't much but when you are struggling to lose it, every pound takes on enormous significance. Anyway, real quick, my food diary for yesterday!

breakfast a handful of cheerios. My allergies, which I was unaware I had, are really acting up so I was not feeling well yesterday morning. Suffice to say, food was the last thing on my mind.

lunch One of our vendors had a company cookout for us yesterday. Normally I would have had one of everything but yesterday I had a cheeseburger with lettuce, tomato, mayo and ketchup. Also, a fun pack bag of Doritos and ONE (count 'em, 1!) chocolate chip cookie.

snack Britt and I went to the movies and the place served REAL food and beer. We saw Love Happens which was actually really cute. We split chips and queso- which was delicious and I had one Coors Light.

dinner After the movie we hit up a place called Marlow's. The ribs and whiskey special sounded delicious but it was 10 pm so I opted for a salad. Britt ordered the Caesar salad while I picked the BLT Salad (click here for a pic!). What sold me was the artichoke hearts. Any time I go to a restaurant I order whatever has them because they are DELICIOUS! I also ordered a ShockTop beer because I had never had it and it was Friday night!

No comments: