Sunday, October 4, 2009

My First Time

Man, oh man, where would we be without our first time? Honestly, why would we even want to do it after that first time? Don't even pretend like it was good. Even with the passage of years, and faded edges, the memory still isn't your greatest sexual moment.

I was 19. A late bloomer compared to most of my friends- though not nearly as late as some of my others. It was February 17th and his name was The First. The First, in my opinion, was the cutest guy in Creswell dorm and I had been smitten with him since the first day of classes when he drunkenly stumbled down our hallway introducing himself to all the girls in 5D (and probably the rest of the dorm. Little did I know, he was...well, a womanizer).

The First had decided that night he was going to quit smoking and I was going to have to help distract him. What better way than sex? That was not planned, of course. We just sort of fell into it as these things generally happen. We had been friends for a little over a month as I would come sit outside and hang around with the smokers as they inhaled butt after butt and told dirty jokes and lies about everything from sex to drugs to rock 'n' roll. At midnight, The First crushed his last cigarette and walked away from the smokers table. We went inside and turned on MTV and just sat on his futon laughing and talking. As the night got later, we moved closer and suddenly he was tickling me (I am INSANELY ticklish though I try to pretend I am not). And just as suddenly I was semi-lying down and The First was staring at me like he had never seen me before. It was one of those moments women dream about: guy finally really LOOKS at girl and it is like he sees into her soul. Slowly, he bent to kiss me. And hours of kissing turned into everything else.

While I have blocked out the actual act, I do remember a few things.
1. His roommate was obviously gone and a few times I wondered if he would walk in on us and what he would do.
2. It was completely dark except for the glow of the TV.
3. MTV still played music videos at this point. Audioslave's new video for Like a Stone was playing for the 3 minutes of thrusting.
4. Afterward, The First stood up and with the glow of the tv behind him, looked like a young girl's fantasy of a Greek God.
5. The First grabbed a papertowel so I could clean up which might have been the most embarrassing moment of my life. Also, probably one of the sweetest.

Sometimes, I wonder what I was thinking. How had I come to the conclusion that he was the one? Why not Cole? Or Sam? Or any of the other guys who had come before him? And what of the things I remember made me continue to have sex with The First?

Was your first time better? Funnier? Send your story to mylittleblackbook11@gmail.com!

No comments: