Monday, November 2, 2009

Promise

Okay, after an absolutely insane experience in which I gained a solid 7 lbs, I am making a promise to myself. Drinking...it has got to go. I know I won't be able to do the absolutely NO DRINKING promise but I believe giving myself a 1 drink limit should not be too hard. This way, when I am out I can indulge in one margarita and not feel left out because I'm the one not drinking. Of course, there will be special occassions (for example a wedding) but I don't have any big ones upcoming so I should be set with a lower tolerance and more self control by the time the first one I'm in arrives (Jan 1, 2010). Also, since I am broke, this should not be too hard to follow.

So, if you are out with me, and I seem like I'm thinking I might go over that one drink limit- please slap me silly or whatever needs to be done to keep me from over-indulging. I thank you kindly in advance for your help.

While we are on the topic...is there anything you have cut out of your life and seen great results as a...well, result, of doing so? How did you manage?

2 comments:

AshleyRae said...

ah...one drink limit...i should be supportive, but this just makes me sad! how bout..no more beer? stick to liquor, there are less calories in liquor, haha! PROBLEM SOLVED!

Berryfine said...

Ashley do a little research on mixers babe...I'd have to drink straight liquor. I think I'll stick with a one drink limit much to the world's disappointment.