Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sexual Drought

Okay, so I know I only have 3 readers brave enough to follow me publicly, but the fact is I owe you an apology. I am struggling to write anything sexual as I am in the midst of a sexual drought.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned. My last sexual encounter was August 21st, 2009."
What is it about a drought that really makes you HUNGER for sexual contact. The first little bit, you are fine. You don't even think about it. But then...BAM. Suddenly, it's all you think about and you are reading Lora Leigh books and masturbating more than a 16 year old male virgin. I mean seriously. Okay, probably TMI but don't lie. I know you have this issue at times too. Maybe you don't masturbate as much but whatever.
The other thing is, when it is a self-imposed GUYATUS (I coined that word bitches. Don't even try to steal it. For those you not in the know: Guy + Hiatus= Guyatus. A noun meaning a hiatus from all things sexual with guys) it is totally different. Because you are actively avoiding sex. But when it's not, by God you feel like you couldn't get it if you passed it around(even to 16 year old virgins). So apologies for not posting more. I will dig into some archives and try to remember some stellar episodes soon!
So my question is, how long is your longest drought? What do you do to get out of it?

No comments: