Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things I Learned About Myself From Facebook

  • There are 1253 pictures of me on facebook. Tagged that is. I'm going to guess at least another 100 where I have detagged or someone didn't know it was me. And I don't know them so I will never fucking know. Damnit.
  • I have 1041 facebook friends. That is 212 less friends than tagged photos. That is interesting.
  • Currently, my facebook is showing me posts from February of 2007 on my wall. It was very confusing to me because I didn't think a certain person had written on my wall recently. I almost wrote her back before I caught the posted date. Whew. As if people don't think I am ridiculous enough.
  • I have 44 photo albums on facebook. I take a lot of pictures. Shall we post the names of my albums? I think we shall...GA/FL 2009, Livin' The Dream, Kick in a Box, I Love My Fam, Home Opener Weekend 2009, My Sister is Utterly Ridiculous, Colin and Claire's Wedding, When We Were Young(er), Drinkin' and Dialin', Team Challenge 2009, God is Great, Beer is Good, People are Crazy, You Asked For It, You Hear That Ed? Bears, Last Night I Got Served A Little Bit Too Much of That Poison Baby, Every Dawg Has Its Day, Check Out This Mothafucka, Oh Fuck It I'm Gonna Throw A Party, Thank God We Parked By The Hyman Or We'd Never Find the Car, I Heart 1995, I Love Jesus But I Like To Drink A Little, I Call This The Walk of Shame Starter Kit, Last Night Doesn't Count Because I Blacked Out, Where Are My Heels? In The Shower!, The Job Hunt, The Night I Passed Out in the Back of Ness' Car, I Want an Oompa Loompa, Too!, Great White, Fist Pump Champs, Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time, Bronx Bombers, My Fam, Swords and Whores, Beatin' The Clock and All That Comes With It, Bikes, Brews and Bennys, Sparky at the Shore, C Dawg's Wedding, The Night I Passed Out in Front of Creswell, Toasting the Night Away to Friends..., A Disposable Camera? How Vintage!, When Life Gives You Lemons, Ask for Tequila and Salt, If You Could Put Dumb in a Shot Glass, Nights I Can't Remember..., With Friend's I'll Never Forget, and The Best of What's Around. Christ. That was like typing gibberish.
  • I am friends with 8 of the guys I have slept with on facebook. I believe this is purely so I can see what they are up to and compare notes. Not because I want to be friends with them.
  • I am now extremely thankful Target Boy and I broke up. He updates his status continuously with things about Mafia Wars. WTF is that shit? Grow up, douche, you're fucking married.
  • I am slightly pissed that my hs boyfriend and I didn't work out. Judging from his pictures, he has a ridiculously HOT body. And he's in Poland coaching basketball. Obviously, the world is his oyster.
  • There are two videos of me. That are actually just bands playing live that my friend Michael posted and tagged me in because I was at the concert. So really they don't even count.
  • I really hate when people post about politics on my facebook page. Do I look like I give a fuck? Or even really vote? Back off, I don't want to hear a lecture on my blog either, assholes.
  • I curse a lot. Not that I needed facebook to figure that out.
  • I am exceptionally mean on people's facebook walls. I'm surprised some people are still friends with me.
  • THE ex is fat. Hahahahaha. I am too, but so is he!
  • A lot of my facebook friends are teachers. That is weird.
  • I am in a lot of groups. And many of those groups have to do with drinking. Go Figure.
  • 1/2 of the bumper stickers people have sent me have been removed. Those are probably the best ones too.
  • I wish my flair was real. Like I owned every one of those damn buttons. Would be so great. Oh damn, I just thought of next year;s Halloween Costume!
  • There really isn't much to learn about my facebook since it won't show me anything except 2007 right now. Weird.

No comments: