Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Break Day 3

So my sister and I went to Black Friday at 12 am at Discover Mills. We wandered the mall area and did two laps so there was some post Turkey Dinner exercise. I negated it by ordering Wetzel's Pretzels while we waited for the awards to be posted. Of course, I didn't win a damn thing so that was a bummer.

This morning I woke up and made myself an omelet with pork roll (or Taylor ham. probably in the south you have no idea what the hell I'm talking about) and an everything bagel. Then my sister, my mom and I hit the avenue and wandered- see more exercise! Bought some clothing and was super excited when I got myself a Christmas dress...dunh, dunh, dunh...in size 10! Whoo, down from size 12!

I just finished up lifting weights and riding the exercise bike for an hour. Decided to stay in since I have a race in the morning. logged on to find out how to get my race bib. Apparently, this is one of those ECORACES. AKA, no fun. I do not think I want to drag my ass out of bed for a race at 8 am in downtown Atlanta the day of the UGA-GA Tech game. So I am going to just run some mileage tomorrow morning here in Lawrenceville. Bummer. What a let down!

No comments: