Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MIA

I am so sorry I have been missing in action lately. I am super swamped between work and freelancing and my social life so I have left the blogs empty recently. I am proud to say my weekend in Auburn did not completely do me in; though the one beer limit was not followed. Try 5.

Today I went shopping for groceries on a meager 10 bucks. Sadly I only came away with eggs, lettuce, a gallon of milk, apples and salsa. The essentials to get me to Friday's payday. I know salsa didn't seem like an essential but I need something to snack on! Unfortunately, that impulse buy left me without tomatoes or cheese so tonight's salad was slighly lacking...in calories that is. Granted the tomatoes would have been good but I picked those up in the salsa.

So, if you had ten bucks to burn at the grocery store...what would be your essentials?

No comments: