Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Would You Cheat With A Married Man?

With all the cheating scandals out there these days (hello Tiger, Jesse and allegedly Reggie) and a wealth of magazines to blow them up, the idea of cheating has been on my mind a lot lately. That may be due to the fact that I’m more wondering about the “ladies” these sleezeballs are sleeping with. I use the term “ladies” loosely because let’s face it not one of them has a shred of dignity (except maybe Rachel who parlayed her cheating into a million dollar settlement to keep her mouth shut, a job as a correspondent and possibly a role on the next season of Dancing With the Stars). As you can tell, I read a lot of gossip.

Anyway… I know there are instances where the other woman could have been duped into sleeping with a married guy buy how often? And where was their supposed innate sense of intuition that is so touted about women? I think you can definitely tell if a guy is off the market. If not right away, then pretty quickly. So I had to ask myself, would I ever knowingly help a man cheat on his wife? I say wife because there is a permanency to that promise and exchange of vows that the other woman really damages. Rather than a couple, she has the opportunity to really do some serious damage to a family, a career, friendships and a reputation.

I try to steer clear of saying I would never do something because

1. It’s more likely that I will (for instance, sometimes I don’t shave figuring it will stop me from being a ho. It doesn’t)
and
2. I’d be a hypocrite and you just don’t know what you would do in that situation until you’re knee deep in the shit with two options that both seem viable.

As you well know, I have a gym crush who recently had a baby. And I just discovered he IS married but doesn’t wear his wedding ring in the gym. He keeps it in his car, rather than the locker room and I would assume 9 times out of 10 that the guy is looking to cheat when the ring comes off but considering he’s mentioned her and their child to me multiple times without commenting on marital discord I highly doubt it. The fact is, despite his propensity to GTL, his wealth of piercings and tats, and his inexplicable taste in everything I hate in terms of style, he’s a genuinely nice and funny guy. Not to mention attractive with a body I’d love to run my hands all over. So, I cannot definitively say, “NO, I’D NEVER DO THAT”. In fact, I’m pretty sure if he asked me to hang out away from the gym I would say yes. And if somehow that turned into something sexual, I have a feeling my conscience would put up a token resistance before succumbing to “This could be something you regret. But you might regret it more if you don’t let him just pound right into you.” I also wonder if I was having sex regularly if that would stop me or if I’m admitting to this because my vagina is begging for me to be slutty.

What about you guys? Have you/ Would you be the other woman? Maybe you are currently- no judgement here (in fact, tell us about it anonymously below!). Have you cheated on a boyfriend/spouse?

7 comments:

Berryfine said...

I mean in my opinion, it takes two to tango therefore you should be just as pissed at the man as you are the woman. I just can't guarantee I'd turn down sex with a very attractive man not knowing the situation. Because you never know what life will throw you and how you will respond...which may be my way of hinting at a future post involving this very same subject!

selina_leigh said...

LOL oh trust me the man suffered plenty, as well. I agree with that.

tom said...

Selina Leigh, Your relationship had issues before you got cheated on. Men cheat cause we seek what ever is missing in our relationship. So what ever you were not providing him is what he found in miss new girl.

We are very simple creatures. Like dogs, and we really are like dogs, if you don't pet us every now and then we an't going to stay on the porch.

Some guys just need to be loved, some need someone to talk to,some need a friend and some need sex. A wife should fill all these rolls and if she does not then dogs can stray. I can tell you I have never been with another woman and this includes the 24 year old who took all her clothes off right in front of and was begging me to drop it in her. She was Hot, Drunk, and did not care I was married. It took superman style willpower to leave and not hit that. But I was getting it on regular, so i was like, naaahhh, I can get it at home no need to eat out. Lets fast forward one year later, now not getting it on the regular, 9 months to excate, or any of the other things I need, and Yes it takes two to tango, but If that scenario were played out again now, I am not sure will power would win.


So wify if you are listing here is what I need. Not to go on a rant (and i have told her this) but here we go again....

1st. Go back to the Gym and lose 30#, When you look good you feel good and when you feel good your happy and when you are happy you are more adept to being positive, dont do this for me, do it for for you, cause when you are happy it makes me happy.

2nd. Figure out what you love and go do it. I dont not care how much money we make, we can sell the houses,cars,motorcycles, what ever and live in a van down by the river if its what you want to do we will figure it out. Live your truth and it will set you free.

3rd. Get the damn kids out of my bed and give it up on the regular. You dont have to do anything freaky but there is no such thing as male rape unless your gay or in prison.

4th.Go out and do something, with your friends, meet new people go out with them, get waisted, take a cab home and when the kids wake you up at 7 am, igfuckingnor them, heck slap the shit out of one of them for waking you up with a hangover. I will have eggs Benedict ready in about an hour.

5th Stop trashing my fucking audi. It is a beautiful hand crafted piece of german engineering and you are destroying it.(petty I know but I love cars)

6th Turn the lights, tv's,computers anything you are not using when you are not using, you are wasting electricity (really everyone should do this)

Thats pretty much it. So Let the bashing begin ladies. I can take it.

but first this...

Girls sleep with married guys for three reasons. A. they do not know B. It's a Conquest - Hit it and quit it kind or It's a Conquest - Take over the Kingdom Kind, or C. they are total sluts and would hump my dog if he would let them

Also if any of you want to go out with a soon to be divorced guy I will be taking applications shortly

Ok now bash away

Berryfine said...

Why cheat? Why not save everyone some trouble and get the divorce up front?

AshleyRae said...

oh. tom...wow. laugh. out. loud. do you have a blog? if so, i want to follow it!!

Berryfine said...

I should add Tom as a blogger on this one and just let him go to town. The women would just die.

tom said...

I am not saying that I want to or would cheat. I probably would not, which is why I have left any time that offer has been made, not that that has been a lot, but like five times in a two year span, were I could have but did not.

What I am saying that if I am hammered and alone with a hot naked 24 year old......hell she does not even have to be hot at this point, she could be 12 beers and two jagers cute. I might not pass the willpower test if put in the same position now.

I say that cause for one this dog has not been petted in a long time and before I was married I was a Drunk, Horny, Lonely, Male Hussy, hell bent on meeting every girl I saw and trying to get her naked. This is the reason A. I dont go to Strip Clubs and B. Avoid, no run, from any girl in las vegas that is interested in me at 3-am. Both of them are as easy as the ATM and so was I. (insert any male's name you know here, we are all the same, easy)

So if you want to know this how cheating happens that is how cheating would happen.

(Horny and Lonely + Hot Naked Girl) * (Booze) = Cheating!


oh and there is no sport in hookers and strippers, we do like the hunt ya know we just wont admit it.

I am trying to work it out but it is not working, it takes more than one person to come to counseling to make it work. If only one person goes, it is not counseling it is therapy, so with that realization, I guess I am in therapy now, effing great!!!

Believe me I am not nearly as funny on my own blog. Against my better judgment I feel like I can speak freely here and can convey feelings, experiences and opinions I unusually reserve for my own brain or the dog.

And for the woman dyeing, I dont know, you may not want to hear some of the things I have to say. I am still a guy and I still posses the ability to be a total ignorant dick head caveman. You cant change 10,000,000 years of evolution