Friday, April 30, 2010

Take Care Of Your Girl Before Someone Else Does...

"Jaw on the fing floor!!  Literally mouth open and gasped."   LT

"Glad I could help someone get laid" Hip J

"Take care of your girl before someone else does."  All things I heard after I cheated.  No need to cover it up or make it seem less then it was.  I cheated on him.  It's an appropriate blog considering Berryfine's April 27th post.  Well he wasn't married, but it was cheating.  After all the complaining and blogging, I went somewhere else.  Do I feel guilty?  No.  Judge me all you want.  I don't know you and if I do then I don't fucking care.  Go fuck yourself because I got hot, sweaty, nasty SEXXX.  This is going to sound juvenile but he (the boyfriend) started it.

Have you ever had the kind of sex that with just one thought makes you wet?  The touching, biting, leg shaking experience that you want to re-create over and over and over again?  The common question you hear among cheaters and cheatees is "Was it work it?" WELL FUCK YEA!  Yea it was!  My vag is pulsing thinking about it?  Have you ever had a vag pulse?  NO?!  Well then you need to think about the last time that you were really FUCKED!  I'm not talking about love making.  There is a time and a place for that.  This is not that time or that place.  The following week I couldn't taking to him without Vicky knowing alllll of my secrets.  He, who we will call Mr. XX, is no random.  I've known him for years.  Have you ever had a guy/girl you could have dated but you picked A over B?  Well he was B from when Boyfriend and I started dating four years ago.  Mr.  XX knows I have a boyfriend.  In fact they're in rival fraternities and for a while Mr. XX never let me forget it.

I've stayed away from a few of his advances (even after the boyfriend cheated) over the years but this time I made the move.  I was sick of no sex.  I tried.  We talked, I asked, walked around butt ass fucking naked and even pulled out the sexy panties.

I was in Atlanta to visit a friend for the weekend (Hip J) and so I could fly out of town for work the following week.  Hip J is very current on my situation.  We used to work together and e-mail damn near daily.  She was all about making things happen.  She was so about it she let me take sleeping on her pull out couch one step further.  Mr. XX was just as open to the idea.  "What do I need to bring?" Condoms.  "I'll call you when I'm close."  There was some sexting in between and and the words 'fuck' and 'dick' might have been thrown around.   He waisted no time when he got inside the apartment.  His clothes came off and when my pants came down he had one question..."AisforAwesome why won't yo man smash (fuck)?" If I knew that Mr. XX then I'd be getting laid.  "Well AisforAwesome I wanna wake up to it".

It was like a Trey Songz video.  Have you seen the "Neighbors Know My Name" video?  I'm surprised that Hip J didn't wake up.   All the things I wanted and some things that I didn't think of happened ("Tell me you love it").  I now know that with a little more of the yoga I've been doing that I'll be able to get my feet to my ears without his help.  We had sex twice that night and once again the next morning.  It was ah-maaa-zing.  Just the ass smacking, hair pulling (his and mine), leg shaking, toe curling sex that I needed.

Excuse me...I think I'll go sext someone now.

No comments: