Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pullin' A Perez

No, I'm not outing someone online (like it would matter with my 7 meager followers). For those of you not in the know, Perez is a celebrity blogger and when I say pulling a Perez I'm referring to his habit of yanking stories from other blogs and throwing in a couple of words here and there to make it sound as though he wrote it and slapping it into the blogosphere. It drives me nuts. I am more of a give credit where credit is due kind of gal. Obviously, since I am crediting my lovers with each of their shitty and not so shitty moments on this very blog.

ANYWAY...

Today, I was perusing one of my most favorite blogs from my most favorite paper, The New York Post, when what should I stumble upon? Why, a photo gallery with celebrity first time sex stories attached to it courtesy of my boys over at PopWrap! Loves it! Some of them you will be dying to know about- Megan Fox anyone?- others, not so much (ummm ew Steven Tyler, just ew on so many levels). So click on over there and enjoy. Leave me a comment telling me your fav!

No comments: