Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What the Hell is Wrong with You People!?!?!

So today is Wednesday Wigout and I'm about the wig out. Not really but I am slightly confused as to how I posted a contest and only ONE person has made any kind of comment or link about it. Do you people not like winning shit? I love winning shit. Even shit I won't use, like a golf dvd because hey, guess what? I don't play golf! But I might just start whenever that free dvd gets here because it comes with a case of Blu Frog energy drink and I will be so hopped up those kids from Talladega Nights will be jealous.

Do you not read? It's good for you. Did you know that? Especially you older folks. You don't want to lose gray matter. You have precious little after the escapades of your youth. Combine that with the facts of life (aka dementia) that are slowly creeping in and you need something to help keep you sharp. Enter reading. Don't like reading? Fine, use it as a fucking coaster. Light it on fire, I don't give a fuck. Just enter the damn contest.

Maybe you aren't a fan of Denis Leary. Is he too brash for you? Too intelligent? I believe they call them thinking men comedians. Win the book and give it to someone else for all I care.

But it is supremely annoying to think I'm throwing out something free and you people don't give a shit. What is that about? Let's review- you tell people about my blog and they become public followers (public is key here people. Otherwise I can't see them), you link my blog to your blog, twitter or facebook, or you just comment and tell me your favorite post and YOU COULD WIN. Good Lord, it will take you all of 5 minutes. Just go to this post to enter!

Wig out- complete. Please return to your regularly scheduled Hump Days.

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

done...i made a mental note to do it earlier this week, but my mental notes dont always work out as well as originally planned! thanks for the reminder...also check out my latest blog post as well! :-)