Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Twitter Tuesday + Winner Announced!

Let's get the winner announced first because you can follow him on twitter as well! @centripetal happens to find me amusing on the two blogs he follows. For that I thank him. While my contest has not yielded a single new follower (bummer) it did get @centripetal a free book just as soon as he gets me his address so I can send it to him!

Now, for this week's twerson(? maybe? I feel like I can add tw to a lot of shit and make it into a twitter friendly word but I guess I'm wrong). This week, I'd like you to follow a woman after my own heart. Currently my favorite description of myself is sarcastic and my favorite word to use during a road rage rant is cunt (I know, I know). Put them together and you get: @sarkastickunt! Reasons I like her: she is a social drunk, a flirt and her background is bottles of pills spilling everywhere. This bitch has her priorities straight. Now, in her own 140 characters, I give you @sarkastickunt:
  • My daughter just told me she is breathing through her ears. Maybe I should have stopped celebrating 4/20 sooner than I did.
  • Apparently the more tit you show on your wedding day, the more serious you are about your wedding vows.
  • If "thinking" is code word for masturbation, I think so much I have carpal tunnel.
  • I'm laying in bed trying to find my motivation. So far, it's not at the bottom of two bags of chips or three bowls of cereal. I'm stumped.
  • My kids remind me everyday to be a better person and how important birth control is.
  • Real men don't cry. Unless you sleep with all their friends.
  • Chocolate is my anti-drug. Unless I'm doing actual drugs.
  • If at any time you find yourself singing a Justin Bieber song, find the nearest store that sells poison and pour yourself a glass.
  • In my room getting ready to do dirty things to the hotel bar.
  • Happy people are assholes.
  • If potato chips were vodka I'd be fall down drunk right now.
  • I love him more than I did yesterday. It still isn't enough to be faithful, but I'm working on it.
  • "thinking about deleting my account"

No comments: