Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Do YOU Get Naked in the Locker Room?


So today was an interesting day to say the least at the gym. After being hit on by a creepo, I hit the locker room and came out of the shower to be greated by a naked woman. I mean FULL ON NAKED. I know it's a locker room and I should expect this but to be honest with you, most of the women make use of the changing room or the bathroom stalls. Some will change right out in the open but they make it pretty quick and keep the towel on until the very last second. This bitch was full on massaging her entire body with lotion for like 15 minutes while I was blowdrying my hair and try as I might, I couldn't look away from her reflection. I half expected her to orgasm right there in the locker room. And she seemed to think she was the hottest thing to come through Gold's Gym but she was literally all bone and skin. I could count her ribs through her back and her ass was SAGGY. Speaking of her ass, she spent five minutes putting lotion on that particular part of her anatomy alone. And watching the not firm, saggy ass of a 20 year old jiggly and move in weird directions was not something I would like to repeat. On top of the I'm not sure if this is funny or horrifying part of the whole thing, she was completely fucking naked except for a pair of neon green wedge flip flops. I wish I could have taken a picture because I cannot do her justice with a mere description.


So, I guess my question is this, WOULD YOU/COULD YOU/DO YOU get naked in the locker room for an extended period of time? Have you witnessed some nudity you wished you hadn't? Would it be inappropriate for me to tell her just how uncomfortable she made me if it happens again?

3 comments:

runluaurun.com said...

That's a tough one. I don't walk around naked in the locker room for extended periods of time. If I'm not getting dressed, I stick with the towel, but I know people who do just stand around naked (usually it's the 60 - 80 year old set that doesn't seem to care anymore). I don't think though you can day anything...it's a locker room and it what done people choose to do.

selina_leigh said...

I'm the one who waits until the last minute (and even then I try to pick a corner so that the least amount of people possible are seeing the real privates. Don't think you can say anything, though.

B walked into the men's locker room one time to be greeted by a man (who resembled Bear from Armageddon) who was full naked, bent over with his ass in the air, presumably drying off his feet or something. That's just rude, right in front of the door??

Berryfine said...

Yeah I probably won't say anything. I'm hoping maybe this was a one time 5 am workout on her part. I don't know if I can handle seeing her bring herself near to orgasm with lotion on a daily basis...