Friday, April 23, 2010

Back Below 160

Whew. That oatmeal for breakfast- I'm- a- broke- ass- for-lunch and whatever-I-can-find-for-dinner is really paying off. Best Diet EVER.

Current weight: 158.7

I will take anything below 160 at this point. Ideally, my new shortened goal is to be at 156 by April 30.

In other news, I am at 80% of my goal for Team Challenge and CCFA. For those of you just joining, you can read about it here and once I tug at your heart strings with my love for my father you can donate whatever dollar you might find crumpled in you pocket by clicking here.

As for my training, doing a lot of crosstraining this week because the shins gave me the big f you the other day on a 30 minute jog. So, I said I hear ya guys and stopped. Which sucks because an 8 mile run is on the books for this week and it won't be happening.

1 comment:

Berryfine said...

Bitches I'm at 156 TODAY. And what is today? April 29th!