Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What Do You Want To Know!?!?

Okay, I know this is typically the space reserved for Wednesday Wigout or whatever but I'm considering revamping the blog and I need some of your (all 7 of you) help. You see, I need to know what topics you want me to cover. I'll get as personal as you want but I need to know what you want so I can satisfy you!

So let me know, I'll add contests- so prizes and ideas are needed. I'll tell you about me but you need to shoot me some questions. Just tell me what would make this your go to blog for all things shambles!

Mmmmkay? Thanks, Love You All!

1 comment:

AshleyRae said...

hmmm i love what you write on here. its quirky and fun. as you already know, as fun as "contests" are...people are lazy and dont really jump to get in on the fun for some reason? so idk about those! but lemme think...if something comes into my mind i will surely let you know!