Sunday, April 11, 2010

My Next Race!

Okay so there is no time for a race in April, sigh. Bums me out a little because the races really get me going and keep me on track for my training. But I have my May race all picked out.
The Skirt Chaser 5K
I am pretty excited about this one because it looks fun and different. I'm always looking for each race to offer some variety and this one is definitely different than any race I've ever participated in. The premis is simple: Women (skirts) start the race 3 minutes in front of the men (chasers). Men get cool shirts to wear and women get skirts prior to the race. Atlanta's event takes place May 15. If you are interested in running- definitely let me know! I'd love to get a gaggle of girls out there :) If you aren't in Atlanta, click the link above to see when the race is coming to a city near you!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That sounds awesome. I may be interested in running with you. Or at last starting with you. I will let you know. I want to see if my friend will want to do it as well.