Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do You Date United Colors Of Benetton Style? AisforAwesome Style

To answer Berryfine's question...YES!!  I'd like to give the world a Coke and in perfect harmony...  From the time I was a junior in high school my Mother knew there was no telling who I would bring home.  In fact she dubbed me an Equal Opportunity Dater.  Let's be honest.  My first boyfriend in preschool, he was Puerto Rican.  At age four I knew Michael, the soccer player, was adorable!  No surprise though.  I'm Black, Puerto Rican, West Indian and Portuguese.  I AM the United Colors of Benetton.  I'm not going to go through a list of the guys I've dated but I do have a few observations.
  • Penis size knows no race.  Yes, the larger penises have been on a black man.  Even one so big I wouldn't dare let him near my kitty.  
  • Small is small no matter what race.   
  • There are also men who have a great size penis but can't. do. shit!
  • Kissing is knows no race.  Good, bad, sexy, wet, sloppy, strong, soft, pillowy...Ok pillowy has only been with a black guy.
  • Jungle Fever- Even if it was a movie and that's "just what you were thinking" sucks and is hurtful to hear. 
  • Cuddling and being held even if no sex is involved also knows no race.  
  • Dating styles can be different but that depends on who you hang out with.  If you hang out out with a white and an hispanic guy in the same crew, well then they'll probably take you to the same places.  
  • You learn a lot mixing it up.
  • All Black guys can't dance.  All Black girls can't dance.  Having rhythm and dancing is not the same.  I don't know about the Black girls but the Black guys who can't dance...well they also can't fuck.  Partial rhythm does give you credit.  Date a drummer.  
  • Guys are guys and no matter what color, race, height, weight, or penis size can still break your heart.  You can also break theirs.  
My heart, eyes and vag have known no difference.  They haven't cared anyway.  I do have a preference and I think I'll let you guess what that preference is.  Some of you know me and others only know my posts.  Do you think it matters?

3 comments:

Berryfine said...

My first date to a dance was a black guy named Marc. When describing him to my mom, I mentioned everything but his race. You can imagine her surprise when she went to pick him up (7th grade dance peeps) and he comes strutting out with his mini-fro. And apparently, a lot of people were surprised by my bold move which I didn't think was so bold. I just thought he was fun. My mom tells that story to people all the time. She might be prouder of that than my graduating from college with two degrees.
But since then, I've flirted with all races and hung out with them but I haven't been so into someone from another race that I was willing to take the dating/sex plunge. Maybe if I lay back on a couch someone else could figure it out!

AshleyRae said...

A is for Awesome...please describe "pillowy kissing"?! Call me an idiot, but I have never heard that description before! haha

Berryfine said...

Ashley they have lips that could seriously swallow your face whole and are nice and soft like a pillow...