Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fat Pussy...part II

So, I know you're all wondering about my gym escapades and my interactions with creeper Block. I, finally, have an update.

Monday was my first day back at the gym since that horrid encounter on the ellipticals. I spent last week working out in my apartment gym and polling people on how I should handle the entire thing. I did go to the gym twice but at a different time. During this period, Block would email me (long story short, prior to this whole "thing" Block had offered me some freelance work so he now has my contact info...awesome). His emails were never professional and never crossed any lines. Simply annoying as fuck. I responded once to say I was working and he told me to call him. Talk about missing the point.

Anyway, Monday and Tuesday Block never showed up to the gym. I know it's silly but I convinced myself that he had relocated. Or would be out of town indefinitely. Or had moved on. Any of those would have been fine.


The gods are not on my side.


Block showed up today. And made a beeline for the treadmill I was on. So, here I am, minding my own business. I'm reading ESPN the Magazine and jamming to my tunes. Occasionally, I'm looking up at Sports Center to see what's up. Block lumbers over and hops on the treadmill next to me. He proceeds to ask me the dumbest, most obvious fucking question ever:

"Hey girl, what you doin?"

Um, seriously? Dipshit. Without even looking up, I answered in my best you-are-a-fucking-idiot voice, "Working out."

Block apparently does not appreciate my manners because he launches into a lecture on how I should look at people when they are talking to me.

I.Want. Him. The. Fuck. Away. From. Me.

I glance over and then proceed to remind him that I don't like to converse while working out. Perhaps a little less than polite but what the fuck ever. Seriously, he creeps me out and looking at him literally makes me want to vomit. I actually feel dirty and naked when he looks at me. Scrubbing for thirty minutes does not clean me up either. He gets PISSED at my comment and says he won't be talking to me anymore like he is punishing me. Little does he know, he has just made my dreams come true.

Fast Foward to 7 am and I'm at the smoothie bar. Gym crush saunters up in his Boston Red Sox attire (with matching shoes. Good lord, we could never date with his fashion sense). I had told him on Monday about the ridiculousness of Block after he commented on me not being around lately. (side note- he NOTICED I was gone. Probably because I obviously stare at him but whatever. He flirted with me yesterday and it. was. awesome.) So I fill him in on today's interaction and Gym Crush just loses it. He proceeds to tell me that is definitely what I should have done and then shares with me a story about Block that will be relayed to you tomorrow as part of a different post cause this is getting out of hand. Basically, the only way to keep Block away from me is to be a complete bitch. Suffice to say, Gym Crush walked me out so Block wouldn't have a chance to harrass me again but left me with this parting comment as I got in the car:


"Grrrrllll, 'dem shorts make yo pussy look phat!"

No comments: