Monday, August 23, 2010

Stories From When We Were Young...

So, I'm in the process of relocating and in doing so, I've had to cull through some boxes of stuff. I've stumbled across some great letters and notes between my friends and I that absolutely HAVE to be shared. For that, I apologize to them. This one comes from back in October of 2003 and I'll skip through the crap and get right to the meet of the letter:

Remember Matty*? Looks like Matt Dillon but light brown hair. Yeah, well, if not he's the one I made out with and then felt bad and tried to convert me. Well, he came over to watch a movie almost a month ago and we didn't watch any movie. We started making out. Yeah, started to have sex because I had apparently gotten him very excited by not doing much. Yeah, definitely wasn't even a minute man. It was like 25 seconds. Hump Hump Hu- and he came. NO JOKE!! It was horrible. And he said that, not me. I felt bad for him. It had been so long since he's had sex he came in 25 seconds. It wasn't enough that I wasn't turned on at all. So I wasn't upset. But we decided that he just shouldn't come over anymore because he always ends up feeling bad. I saw him a week later and usually he gives me a hug. Nope, I got a high five. I thought that was hilarious. Doesn't answer my ims either. I think he thinks I'm going to ask him to come over. NO. Especially if we're gonna hang out and then he's gonna try to make out with me and then feel bad. That's not ok. Especially when he comes in like 25 seconds! WHO DOES THAT? Matty, apparently.

*Names changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: