Friday, August 27, 2010

1st Virtual 5K for Boobies Race Report!

Andrew just completed his Virtual 5K from CANADA! If that's not a reason for you Americans to enter this race. I really don't know what is. No offense to Andrew or our neighbors to the North, but I want America to win ALL.THE.TIME. The end.

Andrew's Results:
Sex: Male
Race-Day Age: 44
City: Mississauga, ON, Canada
Location: Applewood Acres, Mississauga

Start Time: 7:13 a.m. Eastern TZ, Friday August 27, 2010
Watch Time at 5k Split: 36:23


You can read Andrew's race report on his blog by clicking
here! Big thanks to him for his race report and shout out on the ol blog. Everyone start following him! And remember it's not too late to enter as it ends on Tuesday :)

1 comment:

Andrew Opala said...

LOL ... no offence taken, and no need to follow ... I'm just a wannabe runner. I just want to learn. The occasional helpful word is all I need.

I don't know if you saw this but maybe it can inspire you guys to sign up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrA4V6YF6SA
Don't leave Canada standing alone!